Friday, April 25, 2008

Im really becoming mad

I have been dejected, depressed, sad and whatever-negative-things-you-know for the last 10 days. Guess why.

Because of the sem exams? Sure no - I wouldnt be sane if i could worry for that.Gal? Me? HAHAHAHOHOHO

Its the internet. My 'broadband' stopped working last friday, curse bsnl. Here I was, trying to ask Google who someone-i-dont-remember was, when i got disconnected from the whole outside world. That was usual, usual for a bsnl connection i mean, to remind me that it was late in the night, and I should go to sleep - everything would be right in the morning. It wasnt, curse bsnl again.

I called bsnl on monday - sweet-voice-no.1 assured that everything would be right in 24 hours. 24 hours - i called after 48, and sweet-voice-no.2 told that something was wrong with a port (mbbe i dint study networks good enough) - and it would be fixed in 24 hours. Curse the hell, got the same explanation next time I called. So i continue my nail biting.

So am I addicted to the internet? It isnt the internet actually - its the world wide web, information on your hands any time you want it. I really dont care about yahoo messenger, but google and wikipedia....

It isnt addiction - its a habit - you go to the hindu website when theres a copy in the hall, you would rather log in to webpicasa even if you know the photos are somewhere in the desktop, or you look in google to know what day 12-05-2009 is.

Wish i can get into the world soon - and CURSE BSNL

No comments: