Thursday, February 12, 2009

Long time, no see - BSNL #@!~^

Im back after a long time. And its the same old excuse - BSNL. I haven't got anything that can be called "broadband" for 2.5 months now. The time line:


1 week - phone line was dead
1 week - no internet connection
4 weeks - internet connects every wednesday and thursday (I complain on monday, BSNL "repair"s on tuesday, things stop working on friday, and its no use complaining on week ends)
2 weeks - internet gets disconnected every sixty seconds - I don't know how you technically explain it, but it was exactly multiples of sixty seconds
3 days - surprise, internet works fine
4 days - back to no connection
1 week - I get a 6 KBps connection


Intha kandraavikku naan kaasu vera ketturen. I finally decided to kick BSNL and get a Tata Indicom. BSNL has more resources, sure. Problem is, IT SIMPLY DOESNT WORK. For people who may support BSNL in the comments (Glam): dont, or i'll heck you when I get the chance.


One good thing - I learnt to live outside blogosphere (I never posted anyways, but I was addicted to surfing blogs). Only reason I'm posting now is that theres an "I Too Have A Blog" Category in latecut, and I dont want my blog ending up there. Hail Jegan (and Guru?).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two and a half months, no broadband? Dude, I'd die. Literally. I think I can survive longer without food than without broadband :|

You're one tough geek :P

Jegan said...

Dei... Its Round 4 or 5? I guess you had already written many Complaints on BSNL in this Blog... Just go get Airtel or Tata... Goddammit... 3 months without broadband???? Its like, You were an Alien for 3 months... Now, Welcome back to earth, mighty madThanUs...

Jegan said...

LOL... "Jegan (and Guru?)" - dont worry... Thinamalar paper la 'Sivaguru kaanavillai' nu oru ad kuduthurukkaen : )

Unknown said...

@Aravind Narayanan, Jegan:

I... gasp ... survived on a .... gasp .... dialup connection

Jegan said...

Now you are watching HD videos just cuz you can