Friday, February 20, 2009

Globus crashes Earth

Do not get fooled by the title.

I had several installations of Fedora on my computer, and one of them was named 'Fedora-Earth' in the Grub menu. It was my favourite.

It crashed today when I was trying to install the Globus toolkit.

It contained numerous package installations, served as a Primary Domain Controller, survived me trying to hack it, had numerous kernel modifications, and held the record for the longest surviving OS in my laptop.

It is survived by two of it's disk image copies, Fedora - Green and Fedora - Genie, both created 4 months back.

Let Earth rest in peace.

2 comments:

Jegan said...

LOL!!! Machi... Awesome da... "Let Earth rest in peace" : LMAO...

"Globus Crashes Earth" :
Solla vandhadha indirect a sollita =))

Anonymous said...

Dei use Ubuntu. Better yet, use Ubuntu JeOS. Real programmers don't need a UI :D