Thursday, October 9, 2008

The IV

After waiting for someone to post on the kochi IV, i have decided to post some photos myself... Goyyarengala, are you all chicken hearted? Post things about the trip, everybody knows there is too much to post.

About the photos: I made my picasa account nearly full, and have photo tagged almost all photos...
Heres the album

I also made fanalbums for some people(cudnt put these photos into the main album, you'll get bored after seeing the same faces again & again) - in descending order by size of fanalbum:
vijay
logesh
rajesh
srivats
pradep
vinod
jegan
raghuram
srikant

Comments are welcome on the photos, especially uglifing ones.

Dont miss out the videos (picasa slideshow doesnt display them correctly sometimes), and the stitched photos in VC's and Pradep's albums.

Edit: I havent uploaded <> photos/videos(/audio recordings), and most of you would be wanting them... just ask me in private

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIX MY LINK . Dei u've linked Vinod and me to the same page da ... Cha .. It always happens to me .. I repeat . FIX MY LINK ..

Unknown said...

@ Mr. Glamour:
Sry man, fixed it

AND heres a fact: while name tagging, google always confuses u & vinod...