Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ithu Treeeat vaaram

I suttufied that title from VC.

For the past one month, culminating this week, I have had too much of partying-kind-of-stuff, not to mention a birthday. K, heres some I will never forget for the rest of my life:

1. I got my first materialistic birthday present (not counting the tours, eating-outs, phone calls or email viruses) in two years - a cup from vijay, sivaguru and smrithi (yeah, they gave me a cup). That was last month.

2. This friday, me, nitin, vijay, RV gave a treat to the boys in our class. It was in the residency, we mass bunked a TQM class, and Raghu Ram faced Paparazzi (us) while eating. Ill write more about this in a seperate post later.

3. Treat with some first year batch mates + Jegan (prev post) - this thursday.

These are by no means the only things i want to say (dont ask pradep how we wanted to go to the besant nagar beach, i confused it with marina, and some of us ended up at the mylapore temple - wednesday). I am off to another treat now, will post more later.

No comments: